To celebrate Los Santos Roleplay turning twelve and my new position as the Head of Game Development, we've been working hard to release an update to the game server to complement the anniversary and the new website. This update (12.0.0) will include much-needed updates to the chop shop system, the addition of decaying to the drug system and as always, some new mapping and skins!
If you're an illegal roleplayer, you probably want to know more about drug decaying, so I'll explain why we added that, and how it works. We've implemented drug decaying to add another aspect of realism to the system where possible, but also to combat people who hold a mass amount of drugs for a long period of time. With this update, drugs will decay at a set rate (X every Y hours) and this will happen regardless of whether you are online or not. This will not start immediately, there will be a 2 week wait before any drugs begin to decay. The rates at which drugs decay have been set by Faction Management, and are as follows:
- Cocaine (0.30 strength every 18 hours)
- MDMA (0.25 strength every 7 hours)
- Xanax (0.25 strength every 7 hours)
- Heroin (0.20 strength every 17 hours)
- Meth (0.20 strength every 17 hours)
- Steroids (0.15 strength every 4 hours)
- Oxycodone (0.15 strength every 4 hours)
- Fentanyl (0.10 strength every 6 hours)
- Ketamine (0.10 strength every 6 hours)
- Rohpynol (0.10 strength every 6 hours)
If you're interested in learning more about the Chop Shop system, you can read Kane's feature documentation here.
- [+] New (dynamic) chop shop system
[+] Drugs will now decay over time
[+] /vlostitem to see what items you lost from your vehicle when it's destroyed.
[+] /phoneanim to replicate talking on the phone anim
[+] Mapping Additions:
- Ocean Docks Trucking Hub
- Sign at Fire's Downtown HQ
- Sign at Americare's Dillimore HQ
- Environment Mapping at Valentine's Complex
- LSPD Metropolitan Facility
- 4x Los Santos Fire Department Skins
- 2x Asian Civilian Skins [Chanel & synder]
- 2x Black Civilian Skins [Chanel & iDrill]
- 1x White Civilian Skin [synder]
- 1x Hispanic Civilian Skin [Chanel]
- [~] Increased drug package distance check to make interacting with packages more seamless.
[~] Moved the trucker job (/truckerjob) to Ocean Docks.
- [/] Addressed issue with moving company ranks up/down bugging.
[/] Addressed an issue where you lose 0.1 of your drugs using /transferdrug.
[/] Addressed an issue with the speed of the barrier at LSSD Santa Clara.
[/] Addressed an issue with vehicles falling through at the prison & LSFD's fire house.
- [-] Santa Maria Police Station
Thanks to everyone for reading, and I look forward to seeing what the next 12 months brings!