I wanted to use this topic to clarify our stance on Custom Interiors & Texture Studio, and open up some new opportunities in that regard.
We've already loosely been allowing businesses to submit their interiors via Texture Studio, but with the addition of the new system where maps can be added/removed without server restart, we also want to open up that opportunity to house owners.
If you wish to have an interior created in texture studio for your house, the requirements are as follows:
- A fee of $3,000,000 for the interior to be added in, this must be in your hand at the time of submission as this will be taken when implemented.
- The interior must be completed by yourself and submitted, the mapping team doesn't have the capacity to do these requests.
- The map must be submitted in .txt format using CreateDynamicObject / SetDynamicObjectMaterial.
- The interior must not have a custom name/custom text in it that is specific to the owner.
- The interior must suit the exterior of the house.
- Upon submitting an interior, it is not yours forever, and upon you losing the house (inactivity, banned, etc), the interior may be reused for other properties.
- No changes can be made to the interior after it has been implemented.